Sat, Mar 04|
73 Degrees Strada Bianchi Ride
Not cross! Gravel, lanes, byways and highways. Many options, - Use the GPX file and ride when and with whom you like - Be part of the Group Shop Ride (along with Kev Brewski) – depart 09:30 - Or skip the ride and hang out in the new shop – watch Strada Bianchi on the big TV, with decent coffee!
Time & location
Mar 04, 2023, 9:30 AM
Keynsham, 11 Bath Hill, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1EB, UK
About the event
Meet at the new 73 Degrees Bike Shop (Bath Hill, opposite Harvem) - the Shop Group Ride will leave about 09:30, but you can start whenever you wish!
- Do I need a free ticket? No, but...
- ... if you are intending to join the Shop Ride, it would really help us get an indication fo numbers
Ride from the new 73 Degrees Shop, and then back to watch the Strada Bianchi – the classic cycle race on white gravel lanes – with pizza.
Or skip the ride and just hang out in the new shop – sofa’s, TV and coffee!
Link to Komoot route here (note: Kev is still refining the route, so please re-sync the route a day or so before the event).
- Route: A mixture of backlanes and bridleways. 50-60km.
- Recomendation: gravel / CX bike with tubeless tyres, as some trails are a little rocky and slippy this time of year.
- Please ensure you have adequate tools, spares and skills to look after yourself on this self-supported ride.
Strada Bianchi 73 Degrees
73 Degrees Shop Ride£0.00