Sat, Aug 13|
ShamXross, Somerdale Meadows
CX Coaching for Women & Girls, 13 August 2022
Save the date & follow the link to register to receive full details as soon as they are available! These sessions are aimed at women & girls who are new to cyclocross. They will cover the basics of cyclocross and everything you need to know to tackle your first race.
Time & location
Aug 13, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
ShamXross, Somerdale Meadows, c/o Somerdale Pavilion, Tiberius Rd, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2FF, UK
About the event
- Coached by Heidi from Parallel Cycle Coaching (British Cycling Qualified Coach & Head Coach of the Invictus Cycling Team).
- These sessions are aimed at riders who are new to cyclocross (CX).
- They will cover the basics of cyclocross and everything you need to know to tackle your first CX race.
- Riders who have raced previously are very welcome to come along, refresh skills and share experiences.
- You don't need a cyclocross bike - a mountain bike or gravel bike is just fine.
- We are in the process of setting up a formal booking link so please make a note of these dates (6th & 13th August) and register your email address via the link below so we can send you the real booking link and further details when they are ready.
- After the coaching sessions there will be further support to help you prepare and practise your skills, more details to follow.
- We look forward to welcoming you to ShamXross and into the Western League!
- To register to receive more info about this event, so we can tell you when the BC Registration page is live, click here to complete this form.
- Parking: follow the instructions in the car park, the fines are significant. Please do not park in residential areas.
- Dogs: no dogs are permitted on the playing fields. We strongly advise against bringing a dog with you to coaching sessions.
- ShamXross, and access to the site are all on private land, there is no public access. There is a new permitted path along the edge of the river. Thank you.