Tue, Aug 30|
ShamXross, Somerdale Meadows
CX Skills with Westside Coaching, 30th August 2022
CycloCross skills and fitness sessions. Suitable for all abilities on the purpose built ShamXross CX Course. Read on to reserve one of the 15 places.
Time & location
Aug 30, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
ShamXross, Somerdale Meadows, c/o Somerdale Pavilion, Tiberius Rd, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2FF, UK
About the event
- Coached by Glyn from Westside Coaching (British Cycling Qualified Coach).
- These sessions are aimed at riders who want to improve their CX skills and fitness
- They are suitable for all abilities
- You don't need a cyclocross bike - a mountain bike or gravel bike is just fine. You must wear a helmet.
- There are multiple sessions: as long as you book, you are welcome to attend one, or a few, or all.
- Tuesday evenings 1830-2000 Hrs £8 a session in advance, £11 on the day.
- Limited to 15 places for the first 2 weeks so book early to reserve your place.
- Got a query? email email@example.com
- To register, click here and complete this form.
- Parking: follow the instructions in the car park, the fines are significant. Please do not park in residential areas.
- Dogs: no dogs are permitted on the playing fields. We strongly advise against bringing a dog with you to coaching sessions.
- ShamXross, and access to the site are all on private land, there is no public access. There is a new permitted path along the edge of the river. Thank you.